Wednesday 5 December 2012

Hullo ~ from another newbie

Ciao,
It's nice to meet you LadyOscar, I'm VindicatedPurpose. You may call me VP, V(I)P, Vindi, Vind, Vin, or whatever nickname you come up with. I know it seems like a monstrosity at first, but you'll understand how it works. Everyone on here has gotten through RPG's system through the trial-and-error method. So, if you need any help, I'm here to lend a hand.

Of course, the staff (denoted in colored usernames like mine) are here to help as well. Just fire a question off...pardner.

So, on behalf of everyone here at RPG, RolePlayGateway, we're glad to have you here.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/l8lyB6_OkmE/viewtopic.php

iPhone 5 9-11 Chris Brown Tattoo Innocence of Muslims Clara Schumann Jael Strauss Alison Pill

No comments:

Post a Comment