Sunday 23 June 2013

First Movie - Community - The Bump

We just took DD for her first time (23mo) in a theater. It was our last time out as a family of 3 before DS arrives this weekend. She loved it! ?The only issue was that the previews were 25 minutes long! ?I know her cues of when her attention span starts going so we made sure to sit near the back and left about 20 minutes early. ?It was a perfect first movie. ?There were actually a number of parents there with babies and young children so there was always someone louder than DD! ?Ha! If your DH really wants to try I say go for it, but have an exit strategy in case their attention span doesn't make it.?

With that said, I was amazed when DH and I went to The Hobbit about 6 months ago. A family with a baby an a toddler sat behind us. I was expecting chaos because it was a 3hr adult movie. ?Not a peep out of either child! ?I was impressed. So it can be done!?

Source: http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/74883375.aspx

guy fieri Jill Kelley hope solo hope solo tesla model s tesla model s Black Ops 2

No comments:

Post a Comment