Sunday 4 August 2013

Sylvanian Families: Kimono Pattern for a Female Adult Figure

?What's in the Name...

I started creative blogging since 2008 on Multiply and is still glad to continue it here. Some of you may wonder why I call myself the crafty ladybug. The "crafty" simply because I love the arts and crafts, and "ladybug" simply because I am fascinated by these cute and colorful little critters. Please enjoy your stay and feel free to share your thoughts or share some loving if you like.

?Along came the Ladybugs...

I?ve read stories about ladybugs, but the one that captured my interest is how they came to be called ?Ladybugs?. They said that during the middle ages farmers were having trouble controlling pests that feed and destroy their crops, particularly, the aphids. It came to the point that they have exhausted every measures just to save their crops until they resorted in deeply praying to the Our Lady. Somehow, it seems as if their prayers were heard... then came along these new beetles which were first referred to as ?Beetles of Our Lady?. Through the years, generations to generations, these beetles have been called with so many names like ?Ladybirds?, ?Lady Beetles?, ?Ladybug Beetles?, and so on, but the most popular and is still being used up to present is ?Ladybugs?.

I would like to share the pattern I did to make the Kimono for a female adult Sylvanian Families figure. I made the Kimono for a friend last year. ?I referred to a Takara doll's Kimono for the concept. Please always refer to the figure or doll to proportion and get the correct measurement.

Description: Mother Cassandra of Macavity Cat family is wearing a Kimono
Inspiration: Tradition, Japan, Kimono
Outfit: Kimono, Sash/Obi, Headdress and Footwear (Geta Slippers)

Please note that this pattern is for personal enjoyment only and not to be distributed or posted on any other site.??However,?if you wish to share this pattern, I would be delighted and grateful if you simply link back to this post.??Thank you and happy crafting.


Source: http://journeywiththecraftyladybug.blogspot.com/2013/08/sylvanian-families-kimono-pattern-for.html

Sam Claflin Tony Farmer West Nile virus symptoms snooki Prince Harry Vegas pictures Avril Lavigne Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment