Tuesday 15 May 2012

Home Repairs And Upgrades - Savannah, GA, 31419 -

Posted in Category: Services
Person is Seeking: N/A
Price: $neg
Contact Name: Fred Myers
Contact Email: flm427@yahoo.com
Phone: 912-665-9761
Location: Savannah, GA 31419 ( View Map )
Date Posted: May 14th, 2012
Email me this ad

More Details:

I am a very qualified professional home repair and improvement contractor. I have been doing this work for over 25 years and I do only professional grade work and I will negotiate my prices with you and I will accept any reasonable agreement that we can come to. Carpentry and painting are the areas I have the most experience in. I also have extensive experience in bathroom re-modeling. I do window replacement and repair, doors of all types, wallboard, trim expertly done, flooring of all types, tile work, grout cleaning and replacement, interior and exterior painting, power washing, roof repairs and cleaning, soffets, facia, block repair, stucco, decks, screened in porches and rooms and more. Call the pro who has the experience and knowledge to do the work you need done. Call me on my home phone at 912-335-7647 anytime. leave a message if no answer. My business cell is 912-665-9761. Ask for Fred. Owner of company and also the person who does the work I only use help when I need a helper but I am on all jobs from start to finish.

Keywords: carpentry builder tile trim home improvements painting power washing grout bathrooms kitchens re-modeling


Search Engine Locator: BSCcknwnlsdmrqogeviz

john tyler chuck elisabeth hasselbeck fran drescher scarlett o hara pat sajak vanna white

No comments:

Post a Comment