Sunday 20 May 2012

What is required to travel into Canada either on Business or Leisure ...

May 12

19

Question by : What is required to travel into Canada either on Business or Leisure as far as Documents/ID etc?
What is required for a U.S. Citizen to travel into Canada as far as ID etc?When you reach the border? You need a passport I believe right ? What else? I am thinking of traveling there soon to meet a friend and need to know?

Also if anyone could help me, or point me in the direction of somewhere that can give me information on what it takes, and how long it takes to become a Canadian Citizen..

Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Nathan
A valid passport is all you need to cross into Canada, and well your drivers license of course if you?re driving across the border! ;-)

Not sure how long it takes to become one of us, I?ve always been a Canadian so never had to figure it out sorry.

What do you think? Answer below!

solar flare joseph kony 2012 arian foster dennis kucinich apple ipad kony kony 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment